Update Your Student Information

Changing Your Address

You can updated your address through myCNM, or at the following locations:

  • Records Office at Main Campus
  • Admissions offices at Montoya, South Valley, or Westside campuses.

You are responsible for keeping CNM informed of your current mailing and permanent address and phone number.

Changing Your Name

To officially change your name, you will need to present documentation and a name change form at the Main Campus Records Office or at the Admissions Office at Montoya or South Valley campuses.

You must show appropriate documentation (two types of official identification with the new name) to update your student record. Identification examples include:

  • Marriage certificate
  • Birth certificate
  • Driver's license
  • Original social security card
  • Court order for legal name change