Change of Name

A student's name of record can be officially changed by presenting documentation and a name change form at the Main Campus Records Office or at the Admissions Office at Montoya Campus or South Valley Campus.

Student must show appropriate documentation — at least two types of identification showing the new name.

Examples of acceptable name-change documentation include: marriage certificate, birth certificate, driver's license, original social security card or court order for legal name change.

Student must submit the Student Name Change Form. (Form must be clear, legible, and printed on plain white paper.)